2018 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 42 - Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices
Chapter 743b* - New Automobile Warranties
- Section 42-179 - New motor vehicle warranties. Leased vehicles. Resales. Transfers. Manufacturer buybacks.
- Section 42-179a - Copies of paperwork or invoices.
- Section 42-179b - Dealers and lessors to deliver information.
- Section 42-180 - Costs and attorney's fees in breach of warranty actions.
- Section 42-181 - Department arbitration procedure. Records. Appeals.
- Section 42-182 - Certification of manufacturer's informal dispute settlement procedures.
- Section 42-183 - Institution of proceedings.
- Section 42-184 - Unfair trade practices.
- Section 42-185 - Waiver of filing fees, statement prohibited.
- Section 42-186 - Action brought by lessee against manufacturer. Lessee to notify lessor. Lessor authorized to petition to be made a party to proceeding.
- Section 42-187 to 42-189 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 42-190 - New automobile warranties account surcharge. Account.
- Section 42-191 to 42-199 - Reserved for future use.
*See chapter 743f re used automobile warranties.
See chapter 743g re automobile manufacturers' warranty adjustment programs.
See chapter 743s re new emergency vehicle warranties.
Cited. 209 C. 579; 239 C. 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.