2018 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 42 - Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices
Chapter 734b* - Time Shares
- Section 42-103w to 42-103bb - Application of chapter. Definitions. Contract; information required; right to cancel. Advertising and promotional devices. Unfair trade practices. Disclosure of information concerning prizes in advertisements and promotional materials.
- Section 42-103cc - Short title: Time Share Act.
- Section 42-103dd - Definitions.
- Section 42-103ee - Application of Time Share Act and exemptions. Use of “vacation ownership” in advertisement and disclosures.
- Section 42-103ff - Exempt communications.
- Section 42-103gg - Recordation of time share instrument. Declaration. Licensure of sales agents. Exceptions.
- Section 42-103hh - Ownership and conveyance of time share interest.
- Section 42-103ii - Registration of time share plan. Presales authorization. Application fee. Developer requirements after approval by commissioner.
- Section 42-103jj - Time share plan registration application. Abbreviated application. Statement in lieu of abbreviated application. Exclusion. Application investigation and inspection of property. Costs. Amendments to registration. Fee.
- Section 42-103kk - Regulations. Penalties. Hearings. Enforcement. Compliance with other statutes. Developer registration. Fees.
- Section 42-103ll - Advertisements and promotions. Prohibitions. Disclosures.
- Section 42-103mm - Time share disclosure statement. Written acknowledgment of receipt.
- Section 42-103nn - Exchange disclosure statement. Filing with department. Amendments. Fees.
- Section 42-103oo - Duty and liability of developer.
- Section 42-103pp - Cancellation of purchase contract.
- Section 42-103qq - Purchase contract statements.
- Section 42-103rr - Exchange company. Liability exceptions.
- Section 42-103ss - Deposit of funds. Release of funds. Closing agent and developer agreement. Disputes relating to funds. Financial assurance in lieu of funds.
- Section 42-103tt - Unfair trade practices. Use rights compliance. Nonmaterial error or omission.
- Section 42-103uu - Insurance.
- Section 42-103vv - Developer prohibitions. Penalty.
- Section 42-103ww - Annual statement of time share plan or time share property provided by managing entity upon request. Audits. Unfair trade practice. Posting in registration area of accommodation. Extension. Enforcement.
- Section 42-103xx - Treatment of assessments collected by managing entity. Disclosures. Fiduciary duty of managing entity.
- Section 42-103yy - Assessments. Lien on time share interest. Foreclosure.
- Section 42-103zz - Costs of delinquent assessment collection. Notice to purchaser.
- Section 42-103aaa - Books and records.
- Section 42-103bbb - Time share resale broker requirements. Rebuttable presumption. Exclusions.
- Section 42-103ccc - Time share resale disclosure requirements.
- Section 42-103ddd - Time share resale agreement requirements. Exceptions.
*See chapter 828 re Common Interest Ownership Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.