2018 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 3 - State Elective Officers
Chapter 31 - Governor
- Section 3-1 - General powers and duties.
- Section 3-1a - Council on Gubernatorial Incapacity. Composition. Duties.
- Section 3-2 - Salaries of Governor and Lieutenant Governor. Office of Governor full time.
- Section 3-2a - Pensions for Governors and their spouses.
- Section 3-2b - Footstones, flags and funeral honor guards for deceased Governors, certain other state officers and members of the General Assembly.
- Section 3-3 - Governor's cabinet.
- Section 3-4 - Executive secretary and clerk; executive journal.
- Section 3-5 - Governor to institute lawsuits for state.
- Section 3-6 - Investigatory authority of Governor.
- Section 3-6a - Power of Governor to restrict use of streets and highways during extreme weather conditions.
- Section 3-6b - Transportation emergencies: Powers of Governor and joint legislative committee; publication requirements; penalty for violation of emergency order or interference with emergency activities.
- Section 3-6c - Compacts between Connecticut and other states or Indian tribes. Amendments. General Assembly approval or rejection.
- Section 3-6d - Highway safety programs. Securing of federal funds. Regulations.
- Section 3-7 - Cancellation of uncollectible claims. Compromise of disputed claims.
- Section 3-8 - Restoration and repair of state boundary marks.
- Section 3-9 - Automobile for use of the Governor.
- Section 3-10 - Maintenance of the Governor's residence. Foundations established re Governor's residence. Disclosure of income, expenditures, contributions, officers and state employees.
- Section 3-10a - Governor to take steps to assure federal aid for higher education.
- Section 3-10b - Governor may request waiver of certain federal-aid program requirements re administration of aid.
- Section 3-10c - Appropriation to be used by or on behalf of former Governor.
- Section 3-10d - Reactivation of military units for parades, celebrations or other ceremonies.
- Section 3-10e - Transferred
- Section 3-10f - Flying flags at half-staff.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.