2016 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 47a - Landlord and Tenant
Chapter 833 - Entry and Detainer
- Section 47a-43 - (Formerly Sec. 52-462). Complaint and procedure: Forcible entry and detainer; entry and detainer.
- Section 47a-44 - (Formerly Sec. 52-463). Judge to try issue unless jury moved for and bond posted.
- Section 47a-45 - (Formerly Sec. 52-464). Summoning of jury.
- Section 47a-45a - Finding. Judgment. Costs. Title to land not affected.
- Section 47a-46 - (Formerly Sec. 52-465). When double damages allowable.
- Section 47a-47 to 47a-49 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.