2016 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 42 - Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices
Chapter 735a - Unfair Trade Practices
- Section 42-110a - Definitions.
- Section 42-110b - Unfair trade practices prohibited. Legislative intent.
- Section 42-110c - Exceptions.
- Section 42-110d - Investigation. Hearing. Orders. Enforcement. Disclosure of information.
- Section 42-110e - Appeals.
- Section 42-110f - Powers of receiver. Restitution. Judicial supervision.
- Section 42-110g - Action for damages. Class actions. Costs and fees. Equitable relief. Jury trial.
- Section 42-110h - Class actions.
- Section 42-110i - Settlement of class actions.
- Section 42-110j - Voluntary compliance.
- Section 42-110k - Commissioner's enforcement powers. Court orders.
- Section 42-110l - Assistance by court prosecutors.
- Section 42-110m - Restraining orders or injunctions. Relief.
- Section 42-110n - Consent orders.
- Section 42-110o - Civil penalties.
- Section 42-110p - Dissolution, suspension or forfeiture of corporate franchise for violation of injunction.
- Section 42-110q - Service contract agreements. Fee disclosure required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.