2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 53 - Crimes
Chapter 949e - Health Insurance Fraud Act
- Section 53-440 - Short title: “Health Insurance Fraud Act”.
- Section 53-441 - Definitions.
- Section 53-442 - Health insurance fraud.
- Section 53-443 - Penalty. Order of restitution. Attorneys’ fees and investigation costs included in restitution.
- Section 53-444 - Cause of action, when.
- Section 53-445 - Knowledge of health insurance fraud, report to Insurance Commissioner. Independent investigation conducted. Subject to civil liability, when.
- Section 53-446 to 53-449 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.