2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 53 - Crimes
Chapter 949c - Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity Act
- Section 53-393 - Short title: Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity Act.
- Section 53-394 - Definitions.
- Section 53-395 - Prohibited activities.
- Section 53-396 - Charging of incidents of racketeering activity. Sentencing on separately charged offense.
- Section 53-397 - Penalty. Forfeiture of property. Disposition of seized property. Appointment of receiver.
- Section 53-398 - Court orders.
- Section 53-399 - Lien notice. Lien in favor of state.
- Section 53-400 - Duration of lien notice. Release, discharge or modification of lien notice.
- Section 53-401 - Appeal of orders. Stay of execution. Filing of orders.
- Section 53-402 - Judgment of conviction and forfeiture. Title of the state to forfeited property.
- Section 53-403 - Limitation on prosecutions. Severability.
- Section 53-404 to 53-419 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.