2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 53 - Crimes
Chapter 948 - Frauds and False Pretenses
- Section 53-354 to 53-364 - Embezzlement by public or corporation officer or fiduciary. Embezzlement, generally. Obtaining valuable thing or service by false pretenses. Fraudulent issue of checks or drafts. Procuring property or credit by false statement. Fraudulent warehouse receipts. Defrauding of public community by officer.
- Section 53-365 - Transferred
- Section 53-366 and 53-367 - Diversion from state of benefit of labor of employees. Unlawful removal of vessel by master.
- Section 53-368 - Falsely certifying as to administration of oath.
- Section 53-369 - False pretenses as to pedigree of animal.
- Section 53-370 - Fraudulent sale of liquid fuels or lubricating oils.
- Section 53-371 to 53-376 - Defrauding keeper of hotel, restaurant or boarding house. Evasion of fares. Fraudulent issue and use of transfer ticket upon public conveyance. False statement by hirer of horse; by hirer of boat. Conversion of money by court officer.
- Section 53-377 - Fraudulent uses of badges or insignia.
- Section 53-378 - Wearing of armed forces uniform. False representation of award of armed forces decoration, medal, badge, ribbon, button or rosette.
- Section 53-378a - Solicitation of contributions for veterans’ charitable organization with intent to defraud.
- Section 53-379 - False representations to dispensaries.
- Section 53-379a - Residential mortgage fraud. Penalties. Definitions.
- Section 53-379b - Judgment liens in residential mortgage fraud. Restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.