2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 53 - Crimes
Chapter 945 - (Offenses Against Humanity and Morality) Cruelty to Animals
- Section 53-242 to 53-246 - Blasphemy. Obscenity. Intoxication.
- Section 53-247 - Cruelty to animals. Animals engaged in exhibition of fighting. Intentional injury or killing of police animals or dogs in volunteer canine search and rescue teams.
- Section 53-248 - Sale or treatment of animals unable to work.
- Section 53-249 - Cruelty to poultry.
- Section 53-249a - Sale or gift of dyed fowl or rabbits prohibited.
- Section 53-250 - Use of animals, reptiles and birds.
- Section 53-251 - Docking of horses’ tails.
- Section 53-252 - Transportation of animals on railroads.
- Section 53-253 - Notice of arrest of offender to be given.
- Section 53-254 - Causing dependency or delinquency of children.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.