2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 53 - Crimes
Chapter 942 - Offenses Against Public Justice
- Section 53-143 to 53-150 - Perjury and subornation of perjury. Attempt to influence jurors. Conversation with or by jurors. Bribery: Generally; of witness; of executive or legislative officer. Attempt to improperly influence legislation.
- Section 53-151 and 53-152 - Transferred
- Section 53-153 - Unlawful removal or alteration of records. Counterfeiting seals.
- Section 53-154 to 53-163 - Failure to appear according to promise or bond. Escape from custody, generally. Conveying of unauthorized items into a correctional institution. Intoxication and possession of intoxicating beverages on property of, or under jurisdiction of, Correction Department. When sentence to take effect.
- Section 53-164 - Escape from certain institutions.
- Section 53-165 to 53-168 - Resisting, hindering or endangering officer. Aiding escape of mentally ill persons and dipsomaniacs. Breaking lockups. Rioting or inciting to riot at state correctional institution. Possession of weapons by inmates of correctional institutions. False complaint to police; use of police radio information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.