2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802a - Wills: Execution and Construction
EXECUTION OF WILLS
- Section 45a-250 - (Formerly Sec. 45-160). Who may make a will.
- Section 45a-251 - (Formerly Sec. 45-161). Making and execution of wills. Wills executed outside the state.
- Section 45a-252 to 45a-256 - Reserved for future use.
REVOCATION, CONSTRUCTION OF WILLS
- Section 45a-257 - (Formerly Sec. 45-162). Revocation of will.
- Section 45a-257a - Failure of testator to provide for surviving spouse who married testator after execution of will. Determination of share of estate.
- Section 45a-257b - Failure of testator to provide for children born or adopted after execution of will. Determination of share of estate.
- Section 45a-257c - Marriage of testator terminated after execution of will. Provisions of will re former spouse revoked.
- Section 45a-257d - Effect of provisions re revocation of will to be construed by probate courts.
- Section 45a-257e - Revocation of will executed on or after October 1, 1967, and prior to January 1, 1997.
- Section 45a-257f - Revocation of will executed on or after January 1, 1997.
- Section 45a-258 - (Formerly Sec. 45-172). Devise or bequest to subscribing witness.
- Section 45a-259 - (Formerly Sec. 45-173). Reference to document creating trust.
- Section 45a-260 - (Formerly Sec. 45-173a). Uniform Testamentary Additions to Trusts Act.
- Section 45a-261 - (Formerly Sec. 45-160a). Effect of devise of all real property.
- Section 45a-262 - (Formerly Sec. 45-161a). Words of inheritance apply to child born through A.I.D. and child of decedent conceived and born after death of decedent.
- Section 45a-263 - (Formerly Sec. 45-162a). “Majority” defined for wills executed prior to October 1, 1972.
- Section 45a-264 - (Formerly Sec. 45-174a). Reference to Internal Revenue Code.
- Section 45a-265 - (Formerly Sec. 45-174). Gift to spouse; reference to federal provisions re estate tax and marital deduction.
- Section 45a-266 - (Formerly Sec. 45-175a). Encumbrances on property of decedent or on proceeds of insurance policy on life of decedent not chargeable against assets of decedent’s estate.
- Section 45a-267 - (Formerly Sec. 45-184). Bequest of perishable property for life or years.
- Section 45a-268 to 45a-272 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.