2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802 - Fiduciaries
FIDUCIARIES’ RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIESIN GENERAL
- Section 45a-199 - (Formerly Sec. 45-21a). “Fiduciary” defined.
- Section 45a-200 - (Formerly Sec. 45-195b). Fiduciary certificate effective for one year.
- Section 45a-201 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 45a-202 - (Formerly Sec. 45-21). When payments by fiduciaries protected.
- Section 45a-203 - (Formerly Sec. 45-88). Investment of funds.
- Section 45a-204 - (Formerly Sec. 45-89). Investments may be maintained as received.
- Section 45a-205 - (Formerly Sec. 45-259). Fiduciary powers re increase in capital stock assets of estate.
- Section 45a-206 - (Formerly Sec. 45-191). Right of foreign corporation to be executor or trustee. Requirements. Bond.
- Section 45a-207 - (Formerly Sec. 45-193). Investments held by foreign corporation as executor or trustee; use of nominee.
- Section 45a-208 - (Formerly Sec. 45-100q). Authorization to deposit securities in clearing corporation.
- Section 45a-209 - Investments in securities of open-end or closed-end management investment companies or investment trusts.
- Section 45a-210 to 45a-213 - Reserved for future use.
PRINCIPAL AND INCOME ACT
- Section 45a-214 to 45a-227 - (Formerly Secs. 45-350 to 45-363). Principal and Income Act, generally.
- Section 45a-228 to 45a-232 - Reserved for future use.
FIDUCIARY POWERS ACT
- Section 45a-233 - (Formerly Sec. 45-100d). Construction of statutes in this part.
- Section 45a-234 - (Formerly Sec. 45-100e). Powers.
- Section 45a-235 - (Formerly Sec. 45-100f). Additional powers.
- Section 45a-236 - (Formerly Sec. 45-100g). Short title: Fiduciary Powers Act.
- Section 45a-237 to 45a-241 - Reserved for future use.
REMOVAL, RESIGNATION OR DEATH OF FIDUCIARY.APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR FIDUCIARY
- Section 45a-242 - (Formerly Sec. 45-263.) Replacement of fiduciary.
- Section 45a-243 - (Formerly Sec. 45-264). Appeal from removal of fiduciary. Effect on successor fiduciary.
- Section 45a-244 - (Formerly Sec. 45-265). Enforcement of delivery of estate to successor.
- Section 45a-245 - Removal of fiduciary. Closure for dormancy.
- Section 45a-245a - Successor fiduciary substituted for corporate fiduciary.
- Section 45a-246 to 45a-249 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.