2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400o - Homemaker-Companion Agencies
- Section 20-670 - Definitions.
- Section 20-671 - Registration of homemaker-companion agencies required.
- Section 20-672 - Application for registration. Fees. Failure to register.
- Section 20-673 - Certificate of registration; issuance or denial; suspension; revocation.
- Section 20-674 - Hearing on denial of certificate. Subsequent application.
- Section 20-675 - Disciplinary actions against homemaker-companion agency. Grounds. Notice and hearing.
- Section 20-676 - Inspection of records and investigations. Powers of commissioner. Injunctions.
- Section 20-677 - Display and advertisement of certificate of registration. Prohibitions. Penalties. Expiration. Renewal.
- Section 20-678 - Prospective employees required to submit to comprehensive background check. Written statements re prior criminal convictions or disciplinary action. Maintenance and inspection of records.
- Section 20-679 - Written contracts or service plans. Requirements. Recovery of payment for work performed.
- Section 20-679a - Written notice requirements for registries.
- Section 20-679b - Client cancellation of contract or service plan.
- Section 20-680 - Regulations. Report.
- Section 20-681 to 20-690 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.