2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400g - Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal Management Companies
- Section 20-500 - Definitions.
- Section 20-501 - Certification or provisional license requirement.
- Section 20-502 - Real Estate Appraisal Commission.
- Section 20-503 - Duties of the Real Estate Appraisal Commission.
- Section 20-504 - Regulations.
- Section 20-505 - Bond for the chairperson.
- Section 20-506 - Deposit of fees.
- Section 20-507 - Certified appraiser or licensed provisional appraiser not considered an employee under section 31-275.
- Section 20-508 - Application for appraiser certification or provisional license.
- Section 20-509 - Certifications and provisional licenses. Issuance. Renewals. Competency. Application fees. Examination.
- Section 20-510 - Competency of applicant. Examination.
- Section 20-511 - Minimum requirements for appraiser certification or provisional license. Fees. Renewal. Notice and hearing.
- Section 20-512 - Regulations concerning approval of schools. Registration prior to offering approved courses. Fees. Course approval.
- Section 20-513 - Validity of certification or provisional license.
- Section 20-514 - Grounds for refusal of certification or provisional license.
- Section 20-515 - Persons certified or provisionally licensed in another state. Consent to suits and actions. Fees. Regulations.
- Section 20-516 - Evidence of real estate appraiser status. Fee.
- Section 20-517 - Renewals. Continuing education requirements. Regulations. Certification.
- Section 20-518 - Suspension or revocation of certification or provisional license. Fines.
- Section 20-519 - Notice and hearing.
- Section 20-520 - Appeal.
- Section 20-521 - Revocation of certification or provisional license upon conviction of crime.
- Section 20-522 - Misrepresentation; penalty.
- Section 20-523 - Engaging in business without certification or provisional license. Misrepresentation. Fines.
- Section 20-524 - Report to Governor.
- Section 20-525 - Periodic publication of information and material.
- Section 20-526 - Exceptions.
- Section 20-527 - Federal transactions.
- Section 20-528 - Regulations. Effective date.
- Section 20-529 - Registration of appraisal management companies. Fees.
- Section 20-529a - Certification to commissioner. Audits. Disclosures to client. Appraisal management company not to prohibit inclusion of certain information in appraisal report.
- Section 20-529b - Appraisal management company prohibitions and requirements. Payment to appraisers.
- Section 20-529c - Removal of appraiser from appraiser panel. Appraiser complaints.
- Section 20-529d - Investigations. Penalty. Appeal.
- Section 20-529e - Regulations.
- Section 20-530 to 20-539 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.