2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400f - Home Inspectors
- Section 20-490 - Definitions.
- Section 20-490a - Home Inspection Licensing Board.
- Section 20-491 - Regulations: Home inspectors and home inspector interns.
- Section 20-491a - Examinations.
- Section 20-492 - License required. Exemptions.
- Section 20-492a - Issuance of license. Holder to exhibit license, when. License not transferable. Licensee’s disclosure requirements. Expiration. Renewal. Register of home inspectors.
- Section 20-492b - Qualifications for license. Exemptions.
- Section 20-492c - Licensure of out-of-state licensees. Fee.
- Section 20-493 - Application for home inspector intern permit. Fee.
- Section 20-493a - Issuance of intern permit. Holder to exhibit, when. Permit not transferable. Expiration. Renewal. Register of home inspector interns.
- Section 20-493b - Home inspector interns: Qualifications for permit; training program; supervision by licensed home inspector.
- Section 20-494 - Disciplinary action. Discontinuance, suspension or rescission of disciplinary action.
- Section 20-494a - Fines. Civil penalites.
- Section 20-495 - Hearings.
- Section 20-495a - Appeals.
- Section 20-496 to 20-499 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.