2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400c - Lead Abatement Consultants, Contractors and Workers
- Section 20-474 - Definitions.
- Section 20-475 - Lead abatement contractors or lead consultant contractors. Licenses; fee; renewal.
- Section 20-476 - Lead consultants, lead abatement supervisors or lead abatement workers. Certificates; fee; renewal.
- Section 20-477 - Training courses. Regulations.
- Section 20-478 - Regulations.
- Section 20-479 - Limited exemption for code enforcement officials.
- Section 20-480 - Exemption for certain state and federal employees performing duties under occupational safety and health laws.
- Section 20-481 - Disciplinary action.
- Section 20-482 - Penalty.
- Section 20-483 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.