2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400b - Community Association Managers
- Section 20-450 - Definitions.
- Section 20-451 - Registration of community association managers required.
- Section 20-452 - Application for certificate of registration. Fees.
- Section 20-453 - Issuance, suspension and revocation of certificate. Educational requirements. Regulations.
- Section 20-454 - Hearing on denial of certificate. Subsequent application.
- Section 20-455 - Enforcement powers of commission and department. Injunctions.
- Section 20-456 - Grounds for revocation, suspension or refusal to issue or renew certificate of registration.
- Section 20-457 - Required and prohibited acts re certificate of registration. Penalties for violations. Expiration and renewal of certificate.
- Section 20-458 - Required provisions of contract. Sale or assignment of contract. Indemnification or hold harmless clause prohibited.
- Section 20-459 - Provision of services other than association management services.
- Section 20-460 - Fidelity bond required. Bond requirements. Payment of cost of bond.
- Section 20-461 - Regulations.
- Section 20-462 - Appeals.
- Section 20-463 to 20-473 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.