2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400l - Shorthand Reporters
- Section 20-650 - Definitions.
- Section 20-651 - State Board of Examiners of Shorthand Reporters.
- Section 20-652 - License required for use of title and practice of shorthand reporting. Exception.
- Section 20-653 - Application for licensure. Fees.
- Section 20-654 - Examination. Licenses. Renewal. Continuing education. Regulations. Reinstatement.
- Section 20-655 - Exemptions.
- Section 20-656 - Suspension or revocation of license. Reinstatement. Display of license number. Civil penalty.
- Section 20-657 to 20-659 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.