2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 399a - New Home Construction Contractors
- Section 20-417a - Definitions.
- Section 20-417b - Registration of contractors required. Application. Fees. Renewal.
- Section 20-417c - Revocation, suspension or refusal to issue or renew registration.
- Section 20-417d - Copy of certificate and written disclosure notice to be provided to consumers. Advertising requirements. Contact by prospective consumers. Prohibited acts.
- Section 20-417e - Criminal penalty. Treble damages.
- Section 20-417f - Civil penalty.
- Section 20-417g - Unfair trade practice.
- Section 20-417h - Building and construction permits.
- Section 20-417i - New Home Construction Guaranty Fund.
- Section 20-417j - Persons exempted from registration requirement. Reimbursement of fees.
- Section 20-417k to 20-417z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.