2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 399 - Speech and Language Pathologists
- Section 20-408 - Definitions.
- Section 20-409 - Advisory Council on Speech Pathologists and Audiologists.
- Section 20-410 - License required.
- Section 20-411 - Qualification for licensure. Waiver of written examination.
- Section 20-411a - Continuing education: Contact hours; qualifying activities; attestation; record-keeping; exemptions, waivers and extensions; reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-412 - Fees. License renewal.
- Section 20-412a to 20-412c - Exemption for certain school speech and hearing specialists. Qualifications for school speech and hearing specialists seeking exemption. Functions which may be performed by persons working under school exemption program; supervision.
- Section 20-413 - Permitted activities.
- Section 20-414 - Disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-415 - Reissue of license. Discretion of Department of Health Services.
- Section 20-416 - Administrative proceedings. Appeals. Regulations.
- Section 20-417 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.