2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 398 - Hearing Instrument Specialists
- Section 20-396 - Definitions.
- Section 20-397 - Advisory Council on Hearing Aids.
- Section 20-398 - License required; qualifications; examination; fees.
- Section 20-399 - Licensure of out-of-state licensees.
- Section 20-400 - Temporary permit.
- Section 20-401 - Business address to be furnished department. Posting of license. Notices to licensees.
- Section 20-402 - Renewal of license. Continuing education requirements. Reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-402a - Thirty-day trial period. Buyer’s right to cancel.
- Section 20-403 - Consumer to be advised to seek medical care, when.
- Section 20-404 - Disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-405 - Appeal.
- Section 20-406 - Regulations.
- Section 20-407 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.