2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 397a - Audiologists
- Section 20-395a - Definitions.
- Section 20-395b - License required.
- Section 20-395c - Qualification for licensure. Waiver of postgraduate supervised employment requirement. Waiver of written examination.
- Section 20-395d - License fees and renewal. Continuing education: Contact hours; attestation; record-keeping; exemptions, waivers and extensions; reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-395e - Permitted practices.
- Section 20-395f - Disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-395g - Audiology assistants: Supervision requirements; prohibited activities.
- Section 20-395h - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.