2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 396a - Interior Designers
- Section 20-377k - Definitions.
- Section 20-377l - Use of title. Use of seal.
- Section 20-377m - Application for certificate of registration. Fee.
- Section 20-377n - Qualifications for certificate of registration. Reciprocity.
- Section 20-377o - Issuance of certificate of registration. Suspension, revocation, refusal to issue or renew. Notice and hearing.
- Section 20-377p - Certificate of registration. Roster of registered interior designers, licensed architects and other information. Index and record.
- Section 20-377q - Investigations. Subpoenas. Injunctions.
- Section 20-377r - Grounds for revocation or suspension of certificate of registration. Notice and hearing.
- Section 20-377s - Inclusion of certificate of registration number in advertisement and written communication. Prohibited acts. License nontransferable. Expiration of certificate. Renewal fees. Continuing education.
- Section 20-377t - Regulations.
- Section 20-377u - Appeals.
- Section 20-377v - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.