2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 396 - Landscape Architects
- Section 20-367 - Definitions.
- Section 20-368 - State Board of Landscape Architects. Regulations.
- Section 20-369 - License required for practice of landscape architecture. Use of title “landscape architect”.
- Section 20-369a - Practice of landscape architecture under corporate form or by corporation or limited liability company employing licensed landscape architects.
- Section 20-370 - Examination for licensure. Fee.
- Section 20-371 - Waiver of requirements for examination.
- Section 20-372 - Licenses. Roster.
- Section 20-373 - Suspension or revocation of license. Appeal.
- Section 20-374 - Fees. Continuing education. Regulations.
- Section 20-375 - Penalty.
- Section 20-376 - Exemptions.
- Section 20-377 - License without examination.
- Section 20-377a to 20-377j - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.