2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 395 - Sanitarians
- Section 20-358 - Definitions.
- Section 20-359 - State Board of Registration for Sanitarians.
- Section 20-360 - Application for licensure. Fee.
- Section 20-361 - Qualification for licensure.
- Section 20-362 - Licensure requirement. Use of title.
- Section 20-363 - Suspension, revocation or refusal to issue license. Disciplinary action.
- Section 20-364 - Appeal.
- Section 20-365 - Licensure without examination. Licensure exemptions.
- Section 20-366 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.