2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 394 - Television and Radio Service Dealers and Electronics Technicians
- Section 20-342 - Definitions.
- Section 20-343 - Board of Television and Radio Service Examiners.
- Section 20-344 - Duties of board. Examinations. Record of licensees to be maintained.
- Section 20-345 - Officers and meetings of board.
- Section 20-346 - Hearings.
- Section 20-347 - Appeal.
- Section 20-348 - Action to pass on validity of regulations.
- Section 20-349 - License required. Application.
- Section 20-350 - Licensing of electronics technicians and service dealers. Reciprocity.
- Section 20-351 - Registration of apprentices. Permits.
- Section 20-352 - Provisional licenses.
- Section 20-353 - Restricted and limited licenses. Examinations. Duties of state apprentice training division of Labor Department.
- Section 20-354 - Revocation or suspension of licenses and permits.
- Section 20-355 - Exhibition of licenses. Prohibited acts. License nontransferable. Expiration date.
- Section 20-356 - Statement of charges.
- Section 20-357 - Exempt persons and organizations.
- Section 20-357a - Persons engaged as antenna or radio electronics technicians on October 1, 1971.
- Section 20-357b to 20-357l - Reserved for future use.
- Section 20-357m - Telecommunications infrastructure layout technicians: Licensure, application, violations, regulations, exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.