2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 393b - Mechanical Contractor Organizations
- Section 20-341s - Definitions.
- Section 20-341t - Certificate of registration required.
- Section 20-341u - Application for certificate of registration. Fee.
- Section 20-341v - Powers of commissioner. Issuance of certificate of registration. Suspension, revocation, refusal to renew.
- Section 20-341w - Refusal to issue or renew a certificate of registration. Notice and hearing.
- Section 20-341x - Investigations. Subpoenas. Court orders and injunctions.
- Section 20-341y - Display of certificate of registration. Prohibited acts. Unfair trade practice. Duration of certificate. Renewal fees. Fines.
- Section 20-341z - Exemptions.
- Section 20-341aa - Regulations.
- Section 20-341bb - Appeals.
- Section 20-341cc to 20-341ff - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.