2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 393a - Subsurface Sewage Disposal System Installers and Cleaners
- Section 20-341a - Definitions.
- Section 20-341b and 20-341c - State Board of Subsurface Sewage Disposal System Examiners; duties of Commissioner of Health Services re board. Powers and duties of board, seal, records, annual report, roster of licensees to town clerks.
- Section 20-341d - Department empowered to issue licenses, permits.
- Section 20-341e - Examinations, frequency, fee. Qualifications.
- Section 20-341f - License or permit, when required. Roster. Disciplinary action.
- Section 20-341g - Licenses, fees, expiration date, renewal.
- Section 20-341h - Appeals from department actions.
- Section 20-341i - Unlicensed person as owner of business.
- Section 20-341j - License valid in any municipality.
- Section 20-341k - Exceptions from licensing requirements.
- Section 20-341l - Penalty.
- Section 20-341m - Regulations.
- Section 20-341n to 20-341r - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.