2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 393 - Electricians, Plumbers, Solar, Heating, Piping and Cooling Contractors and Journeymen, Elevator and Fire Protection Sprinkler Craftsmen, Irrigation Contractors and Journeymen, and Gas Hearth Installer Contractors and Journeymen
- Section 20-330 - Definitions.
- Section 20-331 - Examining boards.
- Section 20-332 - Powers and duties of boards.
- Section 20-332a - Heating, Cooling, Piping and Sheet Metal Work Board: Regulations.
- Section 20-332b - Hiring ratios re apprentices, journeymen and contractors. Electrical, plumbing, heating, piping and cooling, sprinkler fitter and sheet metal work. Regulations.
- Section 20-333 - Examinations.
- Section 20-333a - Reciprocity.
- Section 20-334 - License or card of registration. Requirements. Suspension or revocation.
- Section 20-334a - Types of licenses.
- Section 20-334b - Solar thermal work education and training required to be included in apprenticeship programs for plumbing and piping work and heating, piping and cooling work.
- Section 20-334c - Fire protection sprinkler systems work training required to be included in apprenticeship programs for journeyman sprinkler fitter’s work.
- Section 20-334d - Continuing professional education requirements for electricians and plumbers. Regulations. Exemptions.
- Section 20-334e - Eligibility of holders of L-5 or L-6 licenses to take licensure examination for C-5 or C-6 license.
- Section 20-334f - Gas hearth installer licenses. Regulations. Exemptions.
- Section 20-334g - Certificate for solar thermal work.
- Section 20-335 - License fee. Continuing professional education requirements. Expiration and renewal.
- Section 20-336 - Appeals.
- Section 20-337 - Ownership of businesses.
- Section 20-338 - License as contractor and journeyman. Valid throughout state.
- Section 20-338a - Work required to be performed by licensed persons.
- Section 20-338b - Building permit applications. Who may sign.
- Section 20-338c - Work not to commence until permit obtained.
- Section 20-339 - Prior licenses. License valid throughout state.
- Section 20-340 - Exemptions from licensing requirements.
- Section 20-340a - Telephone electrical workers.
- Section 20-340b - Exemption from licensing for certain telecommunications companies’ employees.
- Section 20-340c - Solar electric contractor and journeyman licenses. Regulations.
- Section 20-340d - Swimming pool builder’s license. Regulations.
- Section 20-340e - Swimming pool assembler’s license. Regulations.
- Section 20-341 - Penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.