2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 391 - Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Section 20-299 - Definitions.
- Section 20-300 - Board of examiners. Powers and duties. Regulations.
- Section 20-300a - Public Works Commissioner to perform fiscal duties of and provide clerical assistance to board.
- Section 20-300b - Survey and Map Standards Advisory Committee. Membership. Regulations.
- Section 20-300c - Professional engineers. Surrender of license. Obtaining new license. Regulations.
- Section 20-301 - Receipts and disbursements. Roster of registrants.
- Section 20-302 - Requirements for licensure.
- Section 20-303 - Reexaminations.
- Section 20-304 - Licenses and seals. Acceptance by the state and political subdivisions of the state of final drawings, specifications, plots, reports, papers, documents, etc., when sealed and submitted on behalf of an employer.
- Section 20-304a - Automatic fire sprinkler system layout technician’s license. Exemption. Regulations.
- Section 20-305 - Application and license fees.
- Section 20-306 - Expirations and renewals.
- Section 20-306a - Practice of engineering or land surveying by a corporation or limited liability company.
- Section 20-306b - Formation of corporation or limited liability company for joint practice.
- Section 20-307 - Appeals from board. Reissuance of license or certificate.
- Section 20-307a - Investigation of violations. Hearing.
- Section 20-308 - Reciprocity.
- Section 20-308a - Immunity for provision of structural, electrical, mechanical or other engineering services in connection with emergency. Time period of immunity.
- Section 20-309 - Exemptions.
- Section 20-310 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.