2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 390 - Architects
- Section 20-288 - Definitions.
- Section 20-289 - Architectural Licensing Board in the Department of Consumer Protection. Regulation and licensure of architects. Appeals.
- Section 20-289a - Public Works Commissioner to perform fiscal duties of and provide clerical assistance to board.
- Section 20-290 - Use of title “architect”.
- Section 20-291 - Examination.
- Section 20-292 - Renewal of license. Fees.
- Section 20-293 - Seal.
- Section 20-294 - Suspension or revocation of license or certificate. Civil penalty. Reissuance.
- Section 20-295 and 20-295a - Authority to prepare plans and supervise construction. Architectural designers.
- Section 20-295b - Holders of certificate of authority as licensed architects.
- Section 20-296 - Inquiry into alleged violations. Orders. Civil penalty.
- Section 20-297 - Penalty.
- Section 20-298 - Exempted activities.
- Section 20-298a - Partnerships of architects and professional engineers.
- Section 20-298b - Practice of architecture by corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.