2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 388 - Electrologists
- Section 20-267 - Definitions.
- Section 20-268 - Board of examiners.
- Section 20-269 - Powers and duties of board. Assistance to be rendered by Department of Public Health.
- Section 20-270 - Licenses; examinations; disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-271 - Disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-272 - Hearing and procedure in disciplinary action.
- Section 20-273 - Appeal.
- Section 20-274 - Restoration of right to practice.
- Section 20-275 - Renewal of licenses. Continuing education requirements.
- Section 20-276 - Display of license and certificate. Use of titles.
- Section 20-277 - Scope of chapter.
- Section 20-278 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 20-278a - Operation of offices; prohibitions.
- Section 20-278b to 20-278g - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.