2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 387 - Hairdressers and Cosmeticians
- Section 20-250 - Definitions.
- Section 20-251 - Department of Health Services to supervise hairdressing and cosmetology.
- Section 20-252 - Licenses. Examinations.
- Section 20-252a - Credit for out-of-state training.
- Section 20-253 - License and examination fees. Display of license. Renewal.
- Section 20-254 - License without examination.
- Section 20-255 - Examinations for out-of-state licensees.
- Section 20-255a - Guest permit to operate at educational show.
- Section 20-256 - Renewal of licenses of persons in armed forces.
- Section 20-257 - License not to be loaned. Aiding unlicensed practitioner.
- Section 20-258 - Inspection of shops. Requirement for operation of shop.
- Section 20-259 - Management of establishments.
- Section 20-260 - Practice by unlicensed person.
- Section 20-261 - Licenses for manicuring.
- Section 20-262 - Schools for instruction. Approval. Change of location or ownership. Minimum curriculum requirements.
- Section 20-263 - Disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-264 - Appeal.
- Section 20-265 - Penalty.
- Section 20-266 - Fair practices.
- Section 20-266a to 20-266f - Nail technicians, generally.
- Section 20-266g to 20-266m - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.