2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 386 - Barbers
- Section 20-234 - Practice of barbering defined.
- Section 20-235 - Examining board. Appointment. Powers and duties.
- Section 20-235a - Barbers, hairdressers and cosmeticians; examining board.
- Section 20-236 - Qualifications for license as barber. Licensure without examination. Barber schools. Minimum curriculum requirements.
- Section 20-237 - Registration as barber; qualifications; examination.
- Section 20-238 - Disciplinary action; grounds. Requirement for operation of shop.
- Section 20-239 - Expiration of license; renewal; fee.
- Section 20-240 - Registration of barber shops. Fee. Revocation.
- Section 20-241 - Inspection of barber shops and schools. Posting of license.
- Section 20-242 - Regulations.
- Section 20-243 - Regulations concerning sterilizing of tools. Sanitation.
- Section 20-244 - Sanitary appliances and equipment.
- Section 20-245 and 20-246 - Barber schools and colleges; licenses. Sundays and legal holidays; hours of opening and closing.
- Section 20-247 - Appeals.
- Section 20-248 - Exceptions.
- Section 20-249 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.