2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 384b - Dietitian-Nutritionists
- Section 20-206m - Definitions.
- Section 20-206n - Certification. Qualifications.
- Section 20-206o - Certification without examination of applicants currently licensed or certified in another jurisdiction.
- Section 20-206p - Use of title.
- Section 20-206q - Orders for a patient diet.
- Section 20-206r - Renewal of certificates.
- Section 20-206s - Disciplinary actions by department.
- Section 20-206t - Construction of chapter.
- Section 20-206u to 20-206z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.