2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 384a - Massage Therapists
- Section 20-206a - Definitions.
- Section 20-206b - Practice restricted to licensed persons. Qualifications. Application and renewal. Fees. Exceptions. Medical referral required. Penalty for practice or use of title by unlicensed person. Penalty for knowing and wilful employment of unlicensed person.
- Section 20-206c - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
- Section 20-206d - Exempt activities.
- Section 20-206e - Temporary permit.
- Section 20-206f - Continuing education requirements.
- Section 20-206g - Advertising by massage therapists. Requirements and prohibitions. Exemption.
- Section 20-206h - Enforcement within available appropriations. Formal investigations.
- Section 20-206i to 20-206l - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.