2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 384 - Veterinary Medicine
- Section 20-196 - Connecticut Board of Veterinary Medicine.
- Section 20-196a - Fiscal and clerical assistance provided by Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Section 20-196b - Board powers and duties.
- Section 20-196c - Transfer of board personnel from Department of Consumer Protection to Department of Health Services.
- Section 20-197 - License required. Practice defined.
- Section 20-198 - Qualifications for examination. Approved schools. Denial of eligibility for licensure.
- Section 20-199 - Examination. Fee.
- Section 20-200 - Issuance of license or temporary permit to persons licensed to practice in another state or territory.
- Section 20-201 - Renewal of license.
- Section 20-201a - Continuing education: Definitions; contact hours; attestation; record-keeping; exemptions, waivers and extensions; reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-202 - Disciplinary action; grounds.
- Section 20-203 - Appeal.
- Section 20-204 - Charges against veterinarian.
- Section 20-204a - Allegations of wrongdoing, investigation by department.
- Section 20-205 - When provisions not applicable.
- Section 20-205a - Disposition of abandoned animals.
- Section 20-205b - Euthanization of cat or dog by licensed veterinarian. Exceptions. Penalty. Defense.
- Section 20-206 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.