2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 383b - Clinical Social Workers and Master Social Workers
- Section 20-195m - Definitions.
- Section 20-195n - Licensure requirements. License by endorsement.
- Section 20-195o - Application for and renewal of license. Fees. Licensure without examination.
- Section 20-195p - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
- Section 20-195q - Use of title. Certain activities not prohibited.
- Section 20-195r - Use of title by certain persons employed by the state in the classified service prior to October 1, 1996.
- Section 20-195s - Scope of practice.
- Section 20-195t - Issuance of temporary permit to practice as a master social worker.
- Section 20-195u - Continuing education requirements: Record-keeping; exemptions; waivers; reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-195v - Implementation of licensure requirements relating to master social workers by the Department of Public Health.
- Section 20-195w to 20-195z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.