2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 383a - Marital and Family Therapists
- Section 20-195a - Definitions.
- Section 20-195b - Practice restricted to licensed persons. Title protection.
- Section 20-195c - Qualification for licensure. Fees.
- Section 20-195d - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
- Section 20-195e - Persons deemed qualified for certification.
- Section 20-195f - When license as marital and family therapist not required. Advertising.
- Section 20-195g to 20-195l - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.