2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 383 - Psychologists
- Section 20-186 - Board of examiners.
- Section 20-186a - Duties of board of examiners.
- Section 20-187 - Report. Secretary. Conduct of investigations.
- Section 20-187a - License required. Practice defined.
- Section 20-188 - Examination; qualifications.
- Section 20-189 - Graduation from approved education program required.
- Section 20-190 - Licensure by endorsement. Waiver of examination. Fee.
- Section 20-191 - Certification without examination of applicants with three years’ experience.
- Section 20-191a - Renewal of license.
- Section 20-191b - Fees for lost license and verifying licensure.
- Section 20-191c - Continuing education.
- Section 20-192 - Disciplinary action; grounds; appeals.
- Section 20-193 - False representation. Penalties.
- Section 20-194 - Right to practice medicine not granted.
- Section 20-194a - Hospital or health care facility staff privileges allowed.
- Section 20-195 - Exempted activities and employment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.