2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 381a - Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Section 20-162n - Definitions.
- Section 20-162o - Application. Qualifications. Fees. Regulations.
- Section 20-162p - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
- Section 20-162q - License required. Use of title. Exempt activities.
- Section 20-162r - Continuing education. Definitions. Minimum requirements. Records. Exemptions. Waivers and extensions. Reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-162s to 20-162z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.