2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 380 - Optometry
- Section 20-127 - Definitions. Scope of practice. License renewal forms.
- Section 20-128 - Examining board.
- Section 20-128a - Board of examiners. Regulations.
- Section 20-129 - Regulations. Meetings. Records. Reports.
- Section 20-130 - Qualifications for practice of optometry. Examination. Fees.
- Section 20-131 and 20-132 - License; fee for; display of. Regulations concerning license; duplicate licenses.
- Section 20-132a - Definitions. Renewal of licenses. Continuing education. Exceptions.
- Section 20-133 - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
- Section 20-133a - Restrictions on employment of optometrists.
- Section 20-133b - Professional liability insurance required, when. Amount of insurance. Reporting requirements.
- Section 20-133c - Optometrists. Agreements, leases or other contracts. Prohibited provisions.
- Section 20-134 and 20-135 - Hearing on suspension or revocation of license. Appeal.
- Section 20-136 - Examination of school children.
- Section 20-137 - Exemption. Use of title “Doctor”.
- Section 20-138 - Penalty.
- Section 20-138a - Construction of chapter. Penalty for practice without a license.
- Section 20-138b - Interference with choice of physician or optometrist for vision care prohibited. Offer by health care center or preferred provider network of ophthalmologic care to include optometric care and equal access to plans and policies. Regulations.
- Section 20-138c - Optometrists as members of certain advisory committees.
- Section 20-138d - Coverage of services of optometrists under health insurance policies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.