2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 379a - Dental Hygienists
- Section 20-126h - License.
- Section 20-126i - Application for license. Application from foreign dental school graduate.
- Section 20-126j - Examination of applicants.
- Section 20-126k - Licensure without examination.
- Section 20-126l - Definitions. Scope of practice. Limitations. Continuing education. Exceptions.
- Section 20-126m - Display of license.
- Section 20-126n - License renewal.
- Section 20-126o - Disciplinary action by the department.
- Section 20-126p - Change of residence out of state.
- Section 20-126q - False representations.
- Section 20-126r - Appeal.
- Section 20-126s - Payment for dental hygiene care of patients in chronic and convalescent hospitals and convalescent homes.
- Section 20-126t - Penalties.
- Section 20-126u - Regulations.
- Section 20-126v - Transferred
- Section 20-126w - Construction of chapter.
- Section 20-126x - Professional liability insurance required, when. Amount of insurance. Reporting requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.