2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 378a - Nurse’s Aides
- Section 20-102aa - Nurse’s aides: Definitions; registration.
- Section 20-102bb - Nurse’s aides: Registry.
- Section 20-102cc - Nurse’s aides: Commissioner to enter finding of improper conduct on the registry; petition for removal of finding.
- Section 20-102dd - Nurse’s aides: Grounds for denial of registration.
- Section 20-102ee - Nurse’s aides: Regulations; training requirements.
- Section 20-102ff - Nurse’s aides: Not permitted to perform licensed activity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.