2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 378 - Nursing
- Section 20-87 - Definitions.
- Section 20-87a - Definitions. Scope of practice.
- Section 20-88 - State Board of Examiners for Nursing.
- Section 20-89 - Salaries and expenses.
- Section 20-90 - Duties of board.
- Section 20-91 - Awards in aid of nursing education.
- Section 20-91a - Federal funds.
- Section 20-92 - Examinations.
- Section 20-93 - Qualifications for examination. Licensure. Fee.
- Section 20-94 - Licensure without examination. Limited period for licensure without examination for advanced practice registered nurses. Temporary permit.
- Section 20-94a - Licensure as advanced practice registered nurse.
- Section 20-94b - Nurse anesthetists. Prescriptive authority.
- Section 20-94c - Advanced practice registered nurses. Professional liability insurance required.
- Section 20-94d - Advanced practice registered nurses. Continuing education.
- Section 20-95 - Use of title “registered nurse”.
- Section 20-96 - Licensure as practical nurse. Examinations.
- Section 20-97 - Licensure without examination. Temporary permit.
- Section 20-98 - Use of title “practical nurse”.
- Section 20-99 - Improper professional conduct. Hearing. Appeal. Prohibited conduct.
- Section 20-99a - Regulations.
- Section 20-100 - Notice to Department of Health Services.
- Section 20-101 - Construction of chapter. Permitted practices. Temporary practice.
- Section 20-101a - Determination and pronouncement of death by registered nurse. Regulations.
- Section 20-101b - Construction.
- Section 20-101c - Prescription forms used by advanced practice registered nurses and nurse-midwives.
- Section 20-102 - Penalty.
- Section 20-102a - Appearance before board concerning application.
- Section 20-102b to 20-102z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.