2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 377 - Midwifery
- Section 20-75 to 20-86 - Practice defined. Examination, registration and regulation of midwives.
- Section 20-86a - Definitions.
- Section 20-86b - Scope of practice.
- Section 20-86c - Requirements for licensure. Fee.
- Section 20-86d - Advisory panel.
- Section 20-86e - Use of title.
- Section 20-86f - Disciplinary action.
- Section 20-86g - Midwifery license.
- Section 20-86h - Disciplinary action against licensed midwives.
- Section 20-86i - Temporary practice of graduates of nurse-midwifery programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.