2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 376c - Radiographers, Radiologic Technologists, Radiologist Assistants and Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Section 20-74aa - Definitions.
- Section 20-74bb - Qualifications for licensure. Scope of practice. License renewal. Practice pending examination.
- Section 20-74cc - Disciplinary action.
- Section 20-74dd - Performance of venipuncture and administration of medication.
- Section 20-74ee - Construction of chapter.
- Section 20-74ff - Continuing education: Definitions; contact hours; attestation; record-keeping; exemptions, waivers and extensions; reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-74gg to 20-74ll - Reserved for future use.
- Section 20-74mm - Radiologist assistants. Definitions. Permitted and prohibited activities. Supervisory requirements.
- Section 20-74nn - Radiologist assistants: Definitions.
- Section 20-74oo - Radiologist assistants: Qualifications for licensure; use of title; construction; license renewal.
- Section 20-74pp - Requirements re supervising radiologists.
- Section 20-74qq - Radiologist assistants: Permitted and prohibited activities.
- Section 20-74rr - Professional liability insurance requirements.
- Section 20-74ss - Disciplinary action against radiologist assistants.
- Section 20-74tt - Implementation of licensure requirements by the Department of Public Health.
- Section 20-74uu - Nuclear medicine technologists. Definition. Permitted and prohibited activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.