2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 376a - Occupational Therapists
- Section 20-74a - Definitions.
- Section 20-74b - Licensing examination.
- Section 20-74c - License by endorsement.
- Section 20-74d - Temporary permit; practice pending examination results.
- Section 20-74e - Exempt activities.
- Section 20-74f - Licensing fee. Use of title or designation.
- Section 20-74g - Disciplinary action against a licensee. Grounds.
- Section 20-74h - License renewed.
- Section 20-74i - Regulations.
- Section 20-74j to 20-74n - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.