2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 376 - Physical Therapists
- Section 20-66 - Definitions.
- Section 20-67 - Board of Examiners for Physical Therapists.
- Section 20-68 - Meetings. Powers and duties of board, its members and Department of Public Health.
- Section 20-69 - Salaries and expenses.
- Section 20-70 - Qualifications for examination for licensure. Practice pending examination results. Reexamination.
- Section 20-70a - Practice pending examination results for graduates of foreign physical therapy schools.
- Section 20-71 - Licensure without examination. Physical therapists and physical therapy assistants. Exceptions.
- Section 20-72 - List of registrants.
- Section 20-73 - Licensure required for practice and use of title. Practice regulated. Fraud in obtaining licensure. Revocation of license.
- Section 20-73a - Charges against licensee, verification, hearing. Grounds for disciplinary action. Appeal.
- Section 20-73b - Continuing education requirements. Waivers and extensions.
- Section 20-73c - Prohibited use of chiropractic terms.
- Section 20-73d - Professional liability insurance required. Reports from insurance companies.
- Section 20-74 - Construction. Administration by commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.