2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 375a - Athletic Training
- Section 20-65f - Definitions.
- Section 20-65g - License required for practice and use of title.
- Section 20-65h - Referral to licensed health care provider.
- Section 20-65i - Exceptions to licensing requirement.
- Section 20-65j - Qualifications for licensure. Licensure by endorsement.
- Section 20-65k - License to practice athletic training. Temporary permit. Fees.
- Section 20-65l - Regulations. Administration within available appropriations.
- Section 20-65m - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.